Explore the features of the ZOLL AED 3 as we shine a spotlight on our latest offer.
When purchasing a life-saving defibrillator, there are various factors you are likely to consider before making the investment. For example, the environment and location of where your defibrillator is going to be kept are factors that determine what device is suitable for your needs.
The ZOLL AED 3 is perfect for environments frequented by children due to its paediatric functionality. The WiFi capability also makes this device suitable for multi sites, as cloud connectivity makes it simple to manage a fleet of defibrillators.
AED 3 Defibrillator Features
The ZOLL AED 3 leads the way with Real CPR Help, integrated paediatric rescue, WiFi connectivity, and a touch-screen display.
- Available in both semi and fully automatic models
- With an IP55 rating, the unit is protected from dust and water from low-pressure jets
- RapidShock Analysis™ enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous lifesaving CPR
- Bright and easily visible, central shock button
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases frequency of maintenance
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and paediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads
- Optional cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness
Enhanced Real CPR Help
The ZOLL AED 3 has a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, a CPR timer and a gauge to show CPR compression depth. The touch screen on the device allows quick access to AED information and enables configuration without the need for additional external devices or software.
The universal design of the CPR Uni-Padz electrodes saves precious time in a rescue as the need for changing pads is eliminated. The same pads can be used on both adults and when child mode is activated on the unit, the pads are also suitable for children.
Cloud connectivity enables automatic reporting of device status for peace of mind that if you have a fleet of AEDs to manage, you can ensure they remain ready to use in an emergency. WiFi also provides the ability to quickly access and transmit cardiac arrest event data to medical professionals.
Our current offer includes a FREE AED Armor wall bracket and wall sign with the ZOLL AED 3 Semi-Automatic.
Do not hesitate to get in touch for more information on the ZOLL AED 3 or any of our other defibrillators.
defibshop are committed to equipping everyone with the skills and knowledge to save a life. Speak to one of our Product Specialists on 0161 776 7422 or fill out our Contact Form.