The cost of a defibrillator to some can be prohibitive. This often leads to the creation of fundraising by reaching out to others to help with the cost. Unfortunately, the funds raised are not always sufficient to purchase a life-saving defibrillator.
We offer rental packages so you can spread the financial cost across a 5 year period, creating a more affordable way to own a defibrillator.
Why Do I Need A Defibrillator?
Defibrillators provide everyday people with the ability to save lives. Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone, at any time, anywhere. Having the definitive treatment against this nearby is vital to increase the chance of survival.
Immediate CPR and defibrillation is the only form of treatment for someone who has suffered a SCA. Without treatment within 3-5 minutes, survival chances decrease by 10% for every minute that goes by.
When effective CPR and defibrillation is provided to a SCA, survival chances increase from 6% to 74%.
Defibrillators are easy to use, with visual and audio instructions walking the user through the process. There are two types of defibrillators:
- Semi-Automatic defibrillators that require you to push a button to deliver a shock to the patient if a shockable rhythm has been detected and instructed
- Fully-Automatic defibrillators that automatically shock the patient if a shockable heart rhythm is detected
What do I get when I rent a defibrillator?
With each defibrillator rental, your selected package includes:
- 1 x Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- 1 x set of defibrillator electrode pads
- 1 x defibrillator battery pack
- 1 x Indoor wall bracket or outdoor cabinet (depending on package chosen)
- AED Familiarisation training and health check
- 1 x AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 1 x AED Armor 'Your Nearest Defibrillator Station’ A4 poster
Why Should I Rent a Defibrillator?
By renting a defibrillator from us and including it in your first aid provisions, you are fulfilling your corporate responsibility by protecting yourself (or business) and the general public from losing life to SCA.
For more information on defibrillator rentals please contact us or complete an online form and one of our representatives will be in touch to go through your environmental considerations and recommend the right unit for you.